Parmenion has announced that it is adding access to discretionary fund management (DFM) solutions from both Morningstar and Brewin Dolphin to its platform.
The expanded investment proposition will see a total 31 portfolios added to the platform as part of its ongoing growth strategy. The Morningstar active, income, and passive ranges will be available, totalling 12 model portfolios, along with 19 offerings from the RBC Brewin Dolphin managed portfolio service (MPS) and passive plus MPS ranges. "We are delighted to bring further model portfolios from prestigious and respected DFMs to our platform today," said chief executive Martin Jennings. "RBC Brewin Dolphin and Morningstar have long track records managing money in all market condition...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.