A tool platform Parmenion hopes will overcome advisers’ problems managing model portfolios is now live.
The platform confirmed today (14 December) that its Advisory Models PRO tool is now ready for users. It said the solution aims to reduce the administration involved in advisers gathering client consent and managing model versions. Use of the platform tool will also allow advisers to review any changes to clients' portfolios digitally, rather than having to email or write to a client. "As soon as consent to a model change is received, the client is moved to the latest version automatically, and Parmenion will immediately action the necessary fund trades," the platform said. "No manual ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.