A new St James’s Place (SJP) incubator programme will support people with disabilities and health challenges to train as financial advisers.
The nation's largest employer of advisers has partnered with Kaleidoscope Group UK on the project and is aiming to bring up to ten trainee advisers on board during by September 2023. Training will be offered through the SJP Academy with the recruitment process designed to be accessible for people with all types of disabilities. Accessibility assessments for would-be recruits, disability awareness training, and improvement of website accessibility for the disabled will be carried out by SJP in conjunction with Kaleidoscope. SJP said: "Both organisations will create a process drawing...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.