Standard Life has launched a series of upgrades to its pension pricing and revamped its digital services, aiming to refresh proposition and service efficiency for financial advisers.
The firm introduced a number of price reductions on its flagship AMPP and SIPP personal pensions resulting in reduced costs, with most customers set to benefit from a 0.5% discount. The discounts apply immediately and will benefit new and existing customers holding insured funds in AMPP and SIPP plans, and with pots of between £25,000 and £500,000, according to the company. "A typical SIPP client invested in the Standard Life sustainable focus 3 pension fund, with a plan value of £100,000 will see their effective charge reduce by £200 per annum." These personal pension propositions ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.