Anacap-owned platforms Novia and Wealthtime are to be unified under a single group brand Wealthtime, which will come into effect in the second half of the year.
In May last year, private equity firm AnaCap acquired Novia for an undisclosed fee, and the decision to rebrand is the final stage of a strategic review spurred by that purchase, the company said. Following this acquisition, long-time Novia CEO Bill Vasilieff was replaced in the role by Patrick Mill, who joined the firm from Wealthtime, where he has been CEO since AnaCap acquired the firm in December 2019. The rebrand, which will come into effect in the second half of the year, will see both platforms under his helm, led by his new executive team. Mill said that the group had undergon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.