Supported by private equity investor Copper Street Capital, independent financial advice and fund management firm One Four Nine Group has launched with the acquisition of two advisory firms.
gCopper Street Capital said it had agreed to provide significant capital to support the firm's "ambitious" growth strategy. One Four Nine Group has acquired advice businesses Charter Financial Planning and Rice Whatmough Crozier bringing seven advisers and more than £300m in assets under management to the group. Charter FP, which has been in business for 40 years, specialises in financial planning provided by three experienced advisers and eight support staff. The firm manages more than £100m in assets. Manchester-based investment and pensions advisory firm Rice Whatmough Crozier w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.