Three financial advisers have joined national financial planning business Continuum from Quilter Financial Planning, Spence & Spence and Tilney in 2021 Q3.
Chartered final planner Lisa Anderson joined the firm from Tilney to strengthen Continuum's presence in Somerset. She has 17 years of experience in financial services and holds both Chartered and Certified Financial Planning status. Chartered financial planner Steven Chisholm joined Continuum in Northamptonshire from Quilter Financial Planning. Chisholm has been an IFA since 1991. Ryan Bunyan joined the firm from Edinburgh-based Spence & Spence and is currently working towards his Chartered financial planning status. Managing partner at Continuum Martin Brown said the addition o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.