Advisers have the power in the outsourcing relationship and can always “use their feet and walk” if things go wrong, delegates heard.
Speaking at an outsourcing panel debate at PA360, 7IM head of London and South East intermediary Chris Justham said while things did go wrong from time to time it was the adviser who can take their business elsewhere. "Competition cures most ills - with outsourcing you are giving something away as you accept someone can do it better. Sure things go wrong from time to time. You [the provider] either fix it or as IFAs you have the right to use your feet and walk. "The power lies with you - not who you are outsourcing to." Dynamic Planner proposition director Chris Jones encouraged ad...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.