Bravura has appointed Nick Parsons as its next chief executive to replace Tony Klim who is stepping down on 3 September.
Parsons (pictured) joined Bravura as its chief technology officer in 2007, undertaking a range of senior leadership roles in the business including business development director, before moving into the global chief operating officer role in 2020. Klim, CEO for the past decade, said: "It has been a great honour for me to serve Bravura over the past 13 years, including 10 years as CEO. During my tenure, Bravura has grown into a highly regarded and deeply trusted partner to some of the world's most important financial institutions. I am immensely proud of what our company has become. I hav...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.