Close Brothers Asset Management has acquired IFA business PMN Financial Management that manages nearly £300m in assets for high net worth clients.
PMN was founded in 1992 by partners Peter Neri and Mark Dipple and is based in Farnham. PMN's partners, advisers and support team will all join CBAM as part of the agreement. It has held Chartered status since 2008, its website states. Close Brothers said PMN's clients would benefit from its scale including its research capabilities and wither investment management services. Close Brothers Asset Management chief executive Martin Andrew said: "I am delighted to welcome PMN to the CBAM family, an acquisition which further underlines the fact that we are a dynamic and growing business. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.