Advice firms Imagine Financial Planning and Forbes Lawson Wealth Management are set to be acquired by Fairstone after joining its downstream buyout programme.
The firms, based in Yorkshire and Scotland, have signed with the Chartered consolidator and will go through its two-year pre-acquisition transition process before being officially bought. The two deals bring more than 700 clients, four advisers and five support staff to the consolidator as well as funds under management of about £200m. Imagine FP is based in Harrogate and Forbes Lawson WM is based in Aberdeen, with both firms specialising in pension planning and investment management. Fairstone CEO Lee Hartley said: "We are delighted to welcome Imagine Financial Planning and Forbes...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.