Quilter Financial Advisers has partnered with workplace wellbeing company Circles to deliver financial wellbeing and advice services.
Through the partnership, Circles, which is part of the French Sodexo group, will give its clients an employee workplace support service to improve productivity, wellbeing and engagement. Quilter FA will deliver financial wellbeing and advice services to clients, including a free initial advice consultation offered on an annual basis. It will also offer access to an online portal with financial education articles. Clients will be able to sign up to events on topics such as pre-retirement redundancy, financial planning, mortgages and equity release. Quilter FA managing director Amand...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.