Praemium is looking to sell its UK platform in a bid to focus its attention on its home market in Australia.
The tech platform told the Australian Securities Exchange that, following a strategic review, it would be seeking a buyer for its operations in the UK, Jersey, Dubai and Hong Kong. This includes its platform and CRM systems Wealthcraft and Plum. Deloitte Corporate Finance has been appointed to manage the sale process. Praemium said it will be keeping its clients and partners informed throughout. Praemium UK & international business managing director Mark Sanderson: "The group board recognises, and is rightly very proud of, the international team's achievements to date. It can see the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.