Brooks Macdonald has opened its 13th office in Cheltenham, while at the same time relocating its Taunton office to Exeter as it looks to boost its regional presence.
The Cheltenham office, which opened on Monday (12 July) will be headed up by Austen Speakman, who joined in 2009 and is responsible for managing bespoke discretionary portfolios. Alongside the new office, the wealth manager is relocating its Taunton office to Exeter. The Exeter office will continue to be led by John Sadgrove. Brooks Macdonald CEO departs to lead SLA's personal wealth arm Andrew Lewis, head of Wales and South West at Brooks Macdonald, said: "The South West is a key hub for financial services and the opening of these new offices will allow us to better serve advisers...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.