Kent-based advice firm Talis IFA has bought Dover firm Regency IFA for an undisclosed fee.
Regency IFA founder Barry Williams is set to retire after the acquisition by the firm based nearby in Ashford, Kent. Hazel Howard from Regency will join the Talis IFA team, which looks after more than £100m assets under management and has more than 20 staff. Talis IFA managing director James Cole (pictured) said: "Barry pioneered fee-based financial advice and created a really great business over the last 20 years, becoming known for his attention to detail and service to his clients. Barry helped those with modest wealth and more affluent individuals and families here in the South E...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.