The Personal Finance Society (PFS) has again partnered with ITN Productions Industry News to launch a financial resilience programme to help savers manage their finances in a post-coronavirus world.
The programme, titled Building Financial Resilience, will highlight the importance of competent financial planning, specifically in a pandemic-informed world. Designed as a news programme, the PFS said the show will cover: the benefits of financial education, responsible financial management, rebuilding savings, protection, later life planning, and how to improve outcomes for the most vulnerable. The show will combine sector interviews, news items and sponsored editorial profiles from different finance organisations. In addition, Building Financial Resilience will form part of a co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.