Tavistock Investments has reported pre-tax profits of £1.1m for the year ended 31 March 2021 and announced its acquisition of IFA business Chater Allen Financial Services.
The announcement comes a day after it confirmed its £40m deal with Titan Wealth to sell its multi-asset business. The deal also involved a ten-year strategic partnership with Titan with Tavistock acting as its retail distribution partner. Tavistock chief: Sale of multi-asset business means 'acquisitions at accelerated rate' Tavistock's unaudited group accounts said it had EBITDA of approximately £2.77m. This was an increase of 50% over the previous year's £1.85million. It said the uplift was due to increased gross margins of 3% and reducing overheads by 5.7%. Pre-tax profit for the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.