Fidelity FundsNetwork has appointed Sam Christopher as head of proposition for strategy and growth.
Christopher (pictured) joined Fidelity's international adviser platform in May from M&G where she had been head of wealth proposition since March 2018. She has 20 years in the industry and has previously worked for Aegon, L&G and Cofunds. In her new role, Christopher will support the business' work in developing propositions for financial advisers. She will replace Danny Wynn who has been appointed head of UK & Asia personal investing & advisory operations at Fidelity International. Christopher said: "Fidelity FundsNetwork is a hugely ambitious business and I'm excited to be joinin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.