Consolidator Independent Wealth Planners (IWP) has bought another three IFA practices taking its total acquisition haul to 22 firms in two years.
The nationwide network of IFAs and wealth managers acquired Aberdeenshire-based Buchanan & Associates, Moss and Roberts located in Norfolk, and Buckinghamshire-based Principal Financial Planning. The three deals boost IWP's assets under management by about £400m, taking total assets administered under the IWP umbrella to almost £4bn. It now has 80 financial advisers on its books with a total group headcount of 250 people. Stonehaven-based Buchanan & Associates has been in business for 10 years and has a team of eight people. Andrew Buchanan will remain as director of the firm. D...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.