Advisers who use Dynamic Planner can now access whole of market MSCI ESG fund research to assist clients with sustainable investment decisions.
Dynamic Planner Sustainable Investing insight uses MSCI's research widely used by institutional investors. Advisers have access to comprehensive research across 36 key ESG issues for more than 36,000 funds derived from the analysis of over 8,500 companies and more than 680,000 equity and fixed income securities globally. Dynamic Planner said the research was objective, uniform and analysed at individual holding, not fund level. It added the proposition had been developed in consultation with asset managers, financial planners and clients. Dynamic Planner chief executive Ben Go...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.