Dynamic Planner has launched a 'one system' cashflow planning services enabling advisers to use a single system with their risk profiler.
The Dynamic Planner Cash flow, launched today (3 November), will allow clients to link their portfolio's risk profile to their cashflow plan, avoiding having to input information manually. Dynamic Planner said the tool was easy to use and will calculate risk-based cash flows on a monthly basis, helping those who are in decumulation. The firm started by offering the tool to early adopters to test the waters and get their feedback. Attain Wealth Management director Gordon Crothers said the tool was brilliant as it models the level of risk within the portfolio and plan for the client: "By l...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.