Walker Crips Wealth Management, part of Walker Crips Group, has acquired the client book of the financial adviser firm MA Heap.
The acquisition will add the bank of high net worth clients from Yorkshire-based MA Heap to the company. Mark Heap, the current owner, will transfer across to Walker Crips WM as a consultant. Walker Crips declined to give information on how much the purchase cost, how many clients the move will bring to the wealth management firm, or funds under management acquired. Walker Crips WM is on a drive to expand and grow, recently bolstered by the hiring of adviser James Bonarius. Walker Crips WM managing director Dominic Martin said: "Mark Heap has been advising clients for 30 years, and...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.