Advisers have almost made it through another week of working from home and positive news continues to buoy spirits during the pandemic. Here, PA compiles some of the best good news stories of the week.
Adviser promotes awareness of genetic condition Rowley Turton director Scott Gallacher has gone above and beyond to promote a cause close to his heart. Gallacher's two sons Ryan, 16, and Daniel, 14, both have a form of Ectodermal Dysplasia (ED) - a genetic condition characterised by a reduced ability to sweat, missing teeth and fine, sparse hair. As a trustee on the ED Society, the Leicester-based adviser created a video to explain the condition and set up a fundraising page for the group. Gallacher explained he first noticed symptoms in his eldest son when he was a baby. "He...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.