As the UK emerges from lockdown and Prime Minister Boris Johnson has encouraged businesses to consider returning to their offices, advisers are formulating plans for the so-called new normal. Claire Tyrrell speaks to two advice firms about their plans as lockdown is eased...
Capital Asset Management head of operations Chirine Harb says the London firm has completely changed its approach to office working. Pre-pandemic, the firm adopted a relatively flexible approach for its workers, but since lockdown it has extended that flexibility significantly. So much so that Harb has told the firm's 14 employees to "come into the office when you think you want to". "It is not mandatory to be in the office, it is not mandatory do to 9 to 5," she explains. "What is mandatory though is output and delivery to clients." Capital AM started allowing staff to come into t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.