The Personal Finance Society (PFS) has suspended all its events across the UK that were planned for the second quarter of 2020.
This comes after the government's recent announcement to restrict all non-essential contact and unnecessary travel. The remaining events for the first quarter of the year and two Society of Mortgage Professional specialist events were also cancelled this week. The professional body said it would provide members with digital CPD content, including event recordings, webinars and good practice guidance on specific subjects such as business continuity planning, client communications and regulatory requirements. PFS chief executive Keith Richards (pictured) had also been in contact with th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.