Advice network Openwork has signed a five-year partnership with risk-based financial planning system, Dynamic Planner.
The partnership will see Dynamic Planner power the central client review process, delivering reports, linking to platforms and tailoring the work to Openwork's specific client segments. Central to the technology will be the Openwork Dynamic Planner system, containing the model portfolios of Omnis, the asset management firm operated by Openwork. Openwork said the partnership will improve consistency across its network and will provide greater insights on clients and their investment performance. It will also help ensure client investments continue to stay aligned to their changing need...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.