The Initiative for Financial Wellbeing is interested in partnering with people and organisations who can show that financial wellbeing is integral to their business.
Ovation Finance chairman and Financial Wellbeing Podcast presenter Chris Budd (pictured), who is leading the initiative, said it was looking for partners as opposed to sponsors. Budd hoped to reveal he is in conversation with in the new year, and said he was still on the lookout for those interested in partnering with the organisation. "We are still really wanting anybody interested in being involved either as a member or a partner," he added. "If anybody wants to work with us then we will ask them to prove that financial wellbeing is integral to their business. "That way, anybody ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.