Finance and Technology Research Centre (FTRC) has awarded both Aviva and Aegon with gold in its 2019 product and operational ratings for workplace pensions and auto-enrolment.
Both platform giants won gold for product and operational rating categories, as did life insurance and investment giant Royal London and life insurance and pensions provider Scottish Widows. First-timer True Potential was awarded gold for workplace and pensions while Hargreaves Lansdown achieved gold for auto-enrolment. The ratings were designed to assist advisers and employers in their decision-making process, by showing which providers have the greatest strengths in different areas. The auto-enrolment and workplace pension ratings are allocated in addition to overall ratings from...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.