Dynamic Planner has agreed separate partnerships with Intelliflo via its Intelligent Office system, Royal London and VitalityInvest to deliver full integration in combination with its offering.
According to the digital risk-profiling and asset allocation investment service, the integrations set out to streamline and increase efficiencies in advisers' working practices as well as allowing the ability quickly and accurately to review client portfolios without carrying out "previously painstaking work". "The bottom line from our perspective is we strive to make our advisers and their firms as efficient as possible so each integration offers time saving and improved accuracy," said Dynamic Planner CEO Ben Goss (pictured). "The integrations with Royal London and VitalityInvest will...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.