An increasing number of clients are demanding greater flexibility and customisation in the way they receive and view their investment reporting, according to EY
When managing their account, the majority of clients (77%) want a complete online view of their financial position as they felt this was important, according to the EY's 2023 Global Wealth Research Report. Nearly two thirds (65%) said that they want to be able customise how they receive and view reporting, which highlighted the importance of providing personalised reporting experiences that put clients in control of engagement. Personalising performance review processes have proved essential as the majority (81%) believe it is "very important" for their adviser to offer some type of p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.