Aviva's large corporate PMI clients are being offered access to a specialised mental health service which gives an assessment within 48 hours.
The plan, which is available to all holders of Aviva's private health insurance product Optimum, includes links with a range of specialists such as psychotherapists, psychologists, counsellors and psychiatrists. It also includes a dedicated case manager and access to a self-referral helpline that allows employees to avoid waiting for a GP appointment, before being offered a clinical pathway if needed. Treatment options Treatment options include supported online cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), evidence-based talking therapies delivered face-to-face, via telephone or via secure vi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.