Lifesearch is in final negotiations on a plan to offer clients general insurance products.
The protection specialist, with around 90 advisers, is currently finalising a fulfilment deal, as previously revealed by COVER, with a third party the company declined to name at this stage. David Child, the recently appointed managing director of Lifesearch, said: "We will be providing the names of our customers, with their agreement, to specialist general insurance brokers. "We are not fulfilling these contracts ourselves, but working with a partner to ensure the customer experience is one that is consistent with our approach." The branding of Lifesearch's new service is not yet ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.