Aviva has launched a website dedicated to group protection and health advisers.
Free to use, the hub offers marketing support and sales information, including advice on how to use social media more effectively and build a more engaging website. Once registered, advisers will have access to content designed to help them find and retain clients as well as tips on how to make the most sales opportunities. The hub also provides templates for those who want to create a marketing plan, write direct mail letters or compose customer satisfaction surveys. "We know just how competitive the market is right now so advisers need every advantage they can get," said Steve Br...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.