Old traditions such as Sunday dinner and playing board games are still at the heart of family life, according to research from Aviva.
The insurer carried out the study to support its new initiative raising awareness of family protection with consumers and helping advisers better target what makes their clients' family life special. As part of the project Aviva is conducting nationwide workshops for advisers and providing tools to help them engage clients around the need for protection. It is also repeating its TV adverts featuring Paul Whitehouse from today. The survey of more than 2,000 families found that while we live in a technological age, it's usually the simple things that make life important for them. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.