A buyers' guide to short-term income protection (IP) and mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI) has been launched to assist consumer awareness of the products.
The non-provider specific pack was produced by iprotect insurance with the aim of informing the public while also instilling confidence for people to seriously consider buying these products. The provider said it was "acutely aware that many people have been scared off by the PPI miss-selling scandal that has engulfed the traditional high street institutions. "We see public education as the first step to rebuilding public trust in these protection products and in the providers," it added. Dennis Haggerty, marketing manager for iprotectinsurance.co.uk, told COVER the pack was one co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.