Private medical insurer Exeter Friendly has launched a range of new underwriting options on both its Health Cover for Me and Health & Stuff plans.
Advisers can now choose a new fixed two year moratorium where pre-existing conditions are automatically covered after Two years, regardless of whether they have re-occurred during that period. In addition a continued personal medical exclusions (CPME), or continued moratorium option has been introduced for those clients switching from other providers plans. Commenting, Mike O'Brien, head of intermediary sales at Exeter friendly, said:"Our products are all about simplicity - it's not only vital that customers choose the right option for them, but also that they understand what they're ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.