Bupa has launched Bupa Anytime HealthLine, a helpline providing 24 hour, unlimited medical advice and information from a team of GPs and nurses.
This is an enhancement of Bupa's nurse only helpline, available to Bupa individual members as part of their policies. Callers will speak directly to a nurse, and if further advice is required, a GP will aim to call the member back within the hour. Sue Moore, Marketing and Customer Development Director, Bupa Health & Wellbeing said: "Many of our members want to be able to speak to a GP or to a nurse at any time of the day or night, at a time that suits them, without having to wait for an appointment. "They want expert medical advice on anything from stomach upsets and teething babie...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.