PMI publishers Craigdallie have published a PMI Handbook for advisers.
The PMI Handbook, designed specifically for IFA's involved in the PMI sector, is a reference source providing cover details on Individual and Group policies from 30 insurers on a like-for-like basis. Each entry is colourcoded and contains cover comparisons, commission guides, contact details and special points to note on each contract. A glossary of the main medical terms is included as well as a contact list of International PMI providers. All entries are fully approved by the PMI providers concerned. "There are hundreds of different PMI plans available in the market and it can ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.