Groupama Insurance has adjusted its Personal Accident policy to aid brokers targeting the SME sector.
Elements include retraining benefits up to the age of 70 given the older age at which people are retiring, increased death benefit where an individual has dependent children and enhanced compensation levels for catastrophic injuries resulting in quadriplegia or paraplegia. Neil Thunström, Head of Personal Accident and Travel at Groupama Insurances said: "There's a misconception that PA is a difficult product to sell. This isn't the case. We are happy to discuss individual risks and tailor the cover to meet clients' requirements and budgets." Key Elements to Groupama Personal Accid...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.