With rapid growth since 1996, the buy to let market remains an attractive investment option for investors prepared to take a long-term view
Reading the personal financial sections of the national newspapers, it would appear that the buy-to-let boom is over. However, things are fortunately not quite what the headline writers would have us believe. While the buy-to-let market in certain parts of London, Manchester and Newcastle has weakened recently, the demand for rented property and the returns earned continue to go from strength to strength in many other areas of the UK. The reality is that for investors who are prepared to take a long-term view, seek good advice and do their research, as they should with any responsi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.