UCB Home Loans announced improvements to its Buy2Let mortgage range this week which come into e...
UCB Home Loans announced improvements to its Buy2Let mortgage range this week which come into effect in September. The specialist lender of Nationwide Building Society is increasing the maximum loan amount on its Buy2Let products to £400,000 on a mortgage of up to 75% loan to value (LTV) and £300,000 on a mortgage of up to 80% LTV. New products have also been added to the group's existing discounted tracker rate product at 5.99%. These include a 6.49% two year fixed rate and a 6.89% five year fixed rate. Charles Reed, managing director, commented: "We are pleased to announ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.