In this new interview series for 2023, Professional Adviser speaks with a range of different planners from all corners of the UK about their typical workday.
This week, it's Magenta Financial Planning managing director and FFEM founder Gretchen Betts… What time does a typical workday start for you and what is first on the agenda? Usually about 8:00am with some porridge! I'll prepare for meetings I have that day and respond to any client emails I have had. On days without client meetings, when do you tend to do your ‘deep thinking' work? I find it great to work with others, brainstorming and discussing ideas. This gives me a great grounding, to then think a bit deeper about marketing and strategy. What do you like to have achieved be...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.