Professional Adviser's protection detective Kevin Carr delivers his verdicts on five key developments in the protection space in the last month...
1 You're the one that I want A survey by ACE Group in Western Europe has found that private medical insurance is the top health & protection product consumers would consider buying, followed by critical illness cover. The impact of having a critical illness on personal finances is a concern for 71% of people, and 45% would consider CI to protect their standard of living and pay for additional treatment and support. However, 53% of those surveyed across the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain had no or very limited knowledge of insurance. The survey has been published in ACE's ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.