Is the trend for outsourcing investment still thriving? And how should advisers ensure their investment philosophy dovetails with their outsourced partner? Smith & Williamson visited the Incisive Media studios to discuss...
Of all the things advisers look for in an outsourced investment partner, that their client is taken care of (and not poached) is paramount. In this, the first in a three-part special on investment outsourcing, PA editor Scott Sinclair asked Smith & Williamson's James Burns and Mickey Morrissey (pictured), the heads of multimanager and UK IFA sales respectively, what they thought advisers wanted from an investment partner. This is an advertorial.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.