Following another glittering PA Awards ceremony, Tim Sargisson shares his view on why financial services professionals love attending awards dos - and shares his insight as a judge on how to craft the perfect submission
Congratulations to Hope and her team at Professional Adviser for all the hard work that went into April's PA Awards. Once again, it was a pleasure to help judge some of this year's submissions. This year was a new venue, the London Bankside Hilton, and being there got me thinking about all the events I have attended over the years and the variety of places. Readers of a certain age will remember how it all started in the 1990s, typically at the London Grosvenor House hotel under the watchful eye of host Bob Monkhouse. As the years roll by, the venues change, the audience too, the joke...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.