Craig Hughes looks at the ever-changing world of tax advice and says agility is essential for clients...
With so many changes taking place in the world of tax at the moment, staying up to date can feel like a full-time job. With Britain becoming a higher-tax economy, businesses and individuals need all the help they can get to optimise profits and protect their wealth. For a trusted tax adviser, being geared up to make changes quickly if the tax landscape suddenly takes a turn for the better or worse is a vital part of their service. But what does this mean in practice and how do clients know if their adviser is agile enough? Higher taxes, more demand for advice The tax burden on indiv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.