Investors are facing a challenging economic climate with rising taxes and inflation putting pressure on investment returns, Jack Rose writes…
This has led many to increasingly seek out alternative investments that can provide attractive tax benefits, while also supporting up-and-coming businesses. Venture capital trusts (VCTs) are one such investment vehicle that offer investors a number of attractive benefits, including tax-efficient returns, access to high growth companies, and the ability to complement existing long-term investment plans. Recent changes to tax laws, particularly the reduction of the additional rate threshold, has only amplified the need for tax-efficient return options. As traditional avenues for investment...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.