Professional Adviser's protection detective Kevin Carr delivers his verdicts on five key developments in the protection space in the last month...
'Seven Families' boosting protection sales London & Country has reported a 3% increase in income protection sales - which the company partly attributes to greater awareness and adviser conversations following the 'Seven Families' campaign. Sales director Michael Aldridge said: "Our advisers are fully aware of the campaign and are pro-actively using it in conversations with clients to highlight the benefits and positive impact protection, and specifically income protection, can have. "When the campaign officially kicked off in the last quarter of 2014, we pulled up the stats from t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.