Our protection detective gives his verdict on five key developments in protection in the last month...
Kevin Carr dons his trench coat and grabs his magnifying glass once again to run the rule over some recent changes. 1 Mr Writer Zurich has increased its financial evidence limits for customers applying for life and critical illness (CI) insurance. The changes mean that customers now only need to complete financial questionnaires where their sum assured is over £2m for life cover and £800k for CI cover. Verdict: Promising lead 2 Little Britain British families are enjoying record incomes and falling expenditure, yet are still not protecting their incomes, according to Aviv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.