Advisers can earn up to 12 hours of continuing professional development time by coming along to the 2023 Sustainable Investment – a collaboration event between Professional Adviser and its sister titles.
SIF 2023 will be hosted by PA's parent company, Incisive Media, in London on 14 and 15 June. The programme can be viewed in full here The line-up at this year's festival includes sustainable specialists from across the investment industry and beyond, including academic institutions, research houses, regulators and campaign groups. Our speakers will cover areas such as: how engagement can effect positive change; the evolving ESG funds landscape; understanding the practicalities of the Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (SDR); incorporating diversity and inclusion factors when ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.